Whether you’re marinating meats or dressing up a salad, you need a great dressing— and homemade is often the more delicious, healthier, option. We think one of the greatest things about scratch dressing is how quick it is to make— so it’s easy to whip up on a moment’s notice, and the fresher it is, the better the flavor! And of course, if you’re in a pinch, Roma’s always sells delicious dressing options for you to choose from. Buon appetito!
Roma’s Homemade Italian Dressing
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Dash of dijon mustard
- Splash of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ c. olive oil (extra-virgin, of course)
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make:
- Add all ingredients into a mason jar or your dressing bottle, seal, and shake vigorously.
- Let the flavors marry for a bit before you use the dressing— we recommend making it a day ahead of time to bring out the flavors!
- Store in the fridge up to 2 weeks (but we doubt it’ll last that long, because you’ll want to use it on everything!).