- Roma’s cannoli shells
- Roma’s mascarpone filling
- Powdered sugar
- Toss-ins (A few of our favorites: Candies, chocolate chips, sprinkles, crushed pistachios, dark or milk chocolate— share your favorites with us!)
- Carefully remove the shells from their packaging and lay them out on a flat, clean surface.
- If you wish, mix mini chocolate chips in with the mascarpone (it’s delicious).
- Using a pastry bag (or if you don’t have a pastry bag, you can make due with a plastic zip-lock bag with the corner cut off), carefully fill the shell by squeezing the bag and moving the tip in a circle starting from the middle and moving out. Once one half of the shell is filled, flip your cannoli and begin filling the other half.
- Dip the mascarpone at the ends into a bowl of sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, crushed pistachios, or crushed peppermint candies; and/or melt down your chocolate and drizzle over the tops of the shells. *You can also dip the tips of the shells into melted chocolate before filling them!
- Dust your cannolis with powdered sugar and pop them into the fridge to cool.
- Serve chilled for dessert (or breakfast!).