Cooking in theme this weekend?
Try this delicious recipe for Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts; the perfect addition to your St. Patrick’s Day feast!
- 2 lbs. Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. EVOO
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels Sprouts with onion, EVOO, salt, pepper, and mustard seeds. Spread evenly onto baking sheet and roast 25-30 minutes until browning slightly, moving them around every so often.
- To serve: Whisk together Balsamic, honey, and mustard and drizzle over the roasted sprouts.