Warm weather and entertaining are synonymous. What better way to prepare for get togethers than collecting delicious recipes, such as June Busold’s Taco Dip!
- Tortilla Chips
- cottage cheese
- cream cheese (mashed with cottage cheese & spread on platter
- 1 ½ lbs. ground beef, browned with 2 taco seasoning packages & drained.
- 1 head shredded lettuce (iceberg works best in this).
- 2 chopped tomatoes.
- Drained salsa (full size jar of your choice).
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Optional additions: Sliced jalapeños, diced onions, sliced black olives, chopped avocados!
- Mash together cottage cheese and cream cheese; spread onto platter so that it covers the entire dish.
- Add browned cooled taco ground beef to cover cheese mixture.
- Next add shredded lettuce and the remaining ingredients in the order given.
- Great served with tortilla chips or scoops or crackers of your choice.