There’s just something about cloudy days that make us want our favorite comfort foods. Today, we’re craving this recipe for Gnocchi Skillet, and you will too.
- 18 oz. gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy!)
- 2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 c. diced sundried tomatoes
- 4 c. loosely-packed spinach
- 19 oz. white beans, drained and rinsed
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add in gnocchi– make sure to separate them, because they tend to stick.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes; stirring occasionally until the gnocchi become a crispy golden-brown.
- Set the gnocchi aside, replacing with the mushrooms in the same pan.
- Cook about 3 minutes, then add the gnocchi, beans, spinach, and sundried tomatoes.
- Cook until heated through and serve with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!