Nothing quite takes the cake like cheesecake, especially when it’s homemade. Try this easy recipe sent in by Nickie Herold this holiday season!
- 3 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Beat each package of cream cheese separately
- Add sugar until dissolved
- Add eggs, one at a time
- Fold in vanilla
- Beat in sour cream.
- Make graham cracker crust in springform pan
- Pour cheesecake mix ingredients into graham cracker crust
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes, then turn oven off.
- Open oven door and leave ajar, with cheesecake in, for one hour.
- Top with any kind of fruit topping.
Note from the author: I usually use strawberry or blueberry!