It’s the most wonderful time of the year…SUPERBOWL TIME!
With the Giants and the Patriots once again going head-to-head for the big game, we can only assume that YOU want to throw the best Superbowl party for your family and friends. Why don’t you let us help you with the cooking for your party so you can focus on the big game?
We have prepared some additional specials that are Roma staff favorites from past Superbowl parties. This year, we are serving up:
- Party subs, 3-6 feet long, $10.00 off – these subs have been a fan favorite at Roma’s for years
- Half bushel Littleneck Clams $64.95
- All natural New York Strip Steaks, $8.99lb.
- Bone-in or boneless chicken wings, cooked and prepared Buffalo style, $3.99 lb.
Chef Paul is also preparing some of his favorite Superbowl dishes for your party:
- Chef Paul’s Southern style pulled pork, $3.99 lb
- Chef Paul’s famous beef Chili, $5.00 per quart
- Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins, $1.50 each
As always, we can prepare platters of cold cuts, pasta salads, green salads and all the other fixings you need! Prepared hot and cold dishes such as lasagna, eggplant parmesan, chicken dishes, antipasto and more are available for your convenience. Click here to view our menus!
To learn more about our Superbowl party options or place your order, call us at 518-785-7480 (our Latham store) or 518-587-6004 (Saratoga store). Both locations will be open on Superbowl Sunday for food pick-up as well as your last-minute grocery needs. The Saratoga store will be open from 9am-3pm Superbowl Sunday.
PS- Don’t forget that no party is complete without dessert! Order our homemade Italian pastries!