It is to the point in quarantine where none of us really even know what day it is….or what else to cook for that matter! Are you running out of dinner ideas? Well you’re in luck! Try out this easy and fast pasta recipe. It requires few ingredients AND you can find them all at Roma’s! Let us know how you like it and be sure to send in your favorite recipes to us.
8 oz of spaghetti noodles
1 ¼ cup cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons of butter
5 spears of asparagus
½ cup onion
¼ cup of broth
½ tsp of salt
3 cloves of garlic
¼ tsp red pepper
Few basil leaves
- Boil a large pot of water. Once boiling, add in your spaghetti noodles and cook until tender.
- While spaghetti is cooking, start your vegetable mixture. In a separate pan, begin melting your butter. Once melted, add in your onion, followed by red pepper, salt, and garlic. Let sit for about 3 minutes. Next add your broth in.
- Now add in cut up asparagus and let it heat up for a couple of minutes. Next, add in your cherry tomatoes and let sit for a few more minutes.
- Now you can mix your spaghetti in with your vegetables.
- Top off with a couple of basil leaves and you are all set. Enjoy!
Optional* For an even better taste, add a couple of shrimp pieces on top!