Looking for something to do with all of your tomatoes? Make sauce! Here’s a recipe for our Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce.
• 4 large ripe tomatoes
• 10 large basil leaves
• 4 cloves garlic, chopped
• 3/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 tsp. sea salt
• . tsp. black pepper
• 1/2 c. pitted kalamata olives
• 1 lb. penne pasta
• Mix everything in a large bowl (minus the pasta). Cover with plastic
wrap and allow to sit on the counter for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
• Cook penne according to package directions and top with room temperature
• Top with grated parmesan cheese.