This recipe is so good, you’ll be saying, “pass the Polenta!”
• 6 c. water
• 2 tsp. sea salt
• 1 3/4 c. cornmeal
• 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
• Bring 6 c. water to a boil with 2 tsp. Sea salt.
• Slowly and gradually whisk in cornmeal (to prevent lumps).
• Once mixed, add in butter and mix until melted— polenta will have to
cook for 20-40 minutes before it gets the proper texture.
• Press out onto a tray and allow to cool before frying or scoop hot
polenta into a bowl and top with cheese or marinara (or both!)
To Fry Polenta:
• Allow hot polenta to cool about 2 hours in refrigerator.
• Cut into . inch pieces.
• Heat EVOO in a pan and fry the polenta pieces until crisp on both
side (flipping halfway
• Sprinkle with Romano or Parmesan cheese and dip hot fried polenta