If you’re like us, you love football. So how can we combine forces to ensure that your Super Bowl Party is, well, super? We’ll tell you.
- Don’t wait until last minute. This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s incredible how we completely forget the stress of executing our Super Bowl spreads. Start the house prep and place your catering order at least 72-hours (3 days) in advance (that’s by 6pm tomorrow!).
- Delegate. Don’t feel obligated to carry the team. Have guests bring items, out-source some of your appetizers— remember there’s no team in “i.”
- Free up space. Clear out space in your dishwasher and refrigerator and empty trash/recycling containers before guests arrive (in other words, make it easy for them to clean up after themselves).
- Use what nature gave you. If you run out of cold storage space, think outside the house and store your insulated beverage coolers outside!
- Contain the rest. Have a stack of to-go containers ready for leftovers and clean up.
- Have fun, it’s just a game!