One of our favorite game-time go-to’s is buffalo chicken dip. The heat balances well with a variety of “vessels” such as fresh vegetables, chips, and even crackers. Recently, we decided to kick our dip up a notch by adding fresh peppers. We enjoyed ours with toasted pita chips, carrots, and celery sticks. Everything you need to enjoy this snack and so much more can be found at Roma’s.
8 oz. cream cheese
½ cup ranch dressing
½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
2 cups shredded chicken (cooked)
½ cup blue cheese crumbles
¼ c. red bell peppers (chopped up)
2 tablespoons hot peppers (chopped)
1 Jalapeño pepper (chopped up)
Any other peppers you like!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend cream cheese, ranch, and wing sauce until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in shredded chicken, bell peppers, and blue cheese crumbles
- Spray a deep cooking dish with cooking spray. Add your dip into the dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese i b
- Top off with chopped jalapeño and red peppers. Enjoy!