Spruce up your date night or dinner party with this delicious recipe for Pancetta and Chicken Penne with Mascarpone!
- 6 ounces Pancetta sliced thick and diced
- 1 lb. Penne Pasta
- 1.5 cups Roasted Peppers (from a jar)
- 8 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 1.25 lbs. roasted Chicken Breast, shredded
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Serves 4
- In a large skillet, cook Pancetta over medium heat until crisp, drain on a paper towel and set aside
- Pour the grease out of skillet but do not clean skillet
- Cook Penne to al dente texture and drain
- Puree the peppers in a food processor and transfer to skillet with Mascarpone and Chicken
- Warm over medium-low heat, stirring often, until thoroughly blended and heated.
- Add cooked penne to the skillet with Chicken and Sauce. Toss to coat Penne and stir in Pancetta
- Serve topped with toasted walnuts and freshly grated Reggiano Parmigiano
- To toast walnuts, spread on a baking sheet and bake at 350* for 9-11 minutes or until aromatic and lightly browned