Enjoy every bite of summer with this recipe for Steamed Cod with Scallions & Ginger
• 4 skinless cod fillets (between 4 and 6 oz. each)
• 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
• 2 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
• 2 tbsp. soy sauce
• 6 scallions, cut into 3-inch pieces
• Salt and pepper
• Season cod fillets salt and pepper.
• In a large skillet, combine soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger.
• Place fillets into mixture in the skillet and allow to come to a boil.
• Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 6-8 minutes.
• Once done cooking, sprinkle the thinly-sliced scallion pieces over the
• Allow cooking a few more minutes until fish is no longer see-through
and scallions are slightly wilted.