We can’t believe it’s already the middle of May! Craving something sweet or savory, but not sure what to make? Try out this really tasty crepe batter recipe, and add your own twist to it. As always, ingredients can be found right at Romas! Make sure to share your results with us.
½ cup milk
¼ tsp salt
½ cup of water
1 cup of flour
1 ½ tbsp butter
- Start off by mixing together your flour and eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly add in your water and milk. Keep mixing until smooth, and then add your salt and butter. Continue to mix until there are no lumps.
- Put a tiny bit of oil into a pan, and take ¼ cup of your batter and place it into a pan. Make sure the batter is even amongst the whole pan.
- Let the crepe cook until the bottom side is light brown. This should only take a couple of minutes. Then flip it and cook the other side until it is also a light brown.
- Next, you can add some toppings or ingredients inside the crepe. We have listed some crepe ideas below!
- Banana Nutella
- Banana Caramel
- Fresh Berries and powdered sugar
- Apple Cinnamon
- Peaches & Cream
- Turkey Pesto
- Steak & Spinach
- Ham & Cheese
- Eggs & Sausage
- Spinach & Chicken