Need some mid-week inspiration? How about this recipe for Tomato, Chicken & Spinach Pasta!
• ¼ c. chopped sun-dried tomatoes (drained if marinated)
• 2 tbsp. EVOO
• ½ lb. chopped boneless & skinless chicken (breast or thigh meat)
• Salt to taste
• ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
• ¼ tsp salt
• 4 chopped Roma tomatoes
• ¼ c. chopped basil leaves
• 8 oz. fresh spinach
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 6 oz. pasta of your choice!
• Add 2 tbsp. EVOO to a skillet and heat over medium-low; then add in
chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
• Add in the chopped chicken, salt, and red pepper, and cook until the
chicken is cooked through (no longer pinkish)— about 5 minutes.
• Add in chopped tomatoes and basil as well as the spinach and garlic;
heating over medium until spinach is just barely wilted.
• Remove from heat; taste and season as needed.
• Cook pasta according to package instructions (until al dente) and
drain. Add pasta into skillet and mix into chicken and veggies over
• Drizzle in a little oil from the sun-dried tomatoes and serve!