Bruschetta is one of the best and tastiest snacks no matter what time of day, and in any season. Better yet, it is fast to make. The best part- Roma’s carries all of the ingredients! Try out our recipe below.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Basil Leaves
- French Baguette
- Mix tomatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, and a touch of salt & pepper into a bowl.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese into thin slices.
- Slice the french baguette into smaller pieces and toast to your liking.
- Add the toppings! Add the mozzarella cheese, followed by your tomato mixture.
- Finally, top off the bruschetta with a couple basil leaves.
- It is now ready to serve!